Rhenman Healthcare Equity L/S is a global equity fund with an exclusive focus on healthcare. This unique global fund boasts 15 years of management experience in the healthcare sector combined with an extensive and proven network of scientific advisors.
Over time, the fund is likely to take fewer risks than stock market in general, but it is fully capable of taking larger risks when risk/return ratios are judged to be particularly attractive. The fund will diversify into different company sizes, various sub-sectors and geographies in order to lower volatility.
- Target annual net returns in excess of 12%
- Long-term investment horizon, but active trading around holdings
- Roughly equal allocation to small, mid and large-cap companies
- Typically 60–80 positions out of a 500-company universe
- Portfolio company size > USD 200 million
- Cash flow positive companies are predominant